21 June 2018
‘The Customer’/’You’/Your’ is all users and customers of the website at www.martinkeaveney.wordpress.com.
‘The Website’ is the website at http://www.martinkeaveney.wordpress.com
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All rights to submissions remain with the copyright owner.
- All submissions are made at the copyright owner’s risk. The website does not accept any responsibility for future perceived duplication of any ideas sent to the website. Although the owners/employees of the website will endeavour where reasonably possible to avoid duplication of any material ideas sent to the website, it is possible the owners/employees of the website may be working on similar ideas prior to, during, or subsequent to a client’s submission. The website and the customer have the option to refer the issue to legal counsel, where the dispute will be decided by independent judiciary.
- Payments are made for all services on the website in advance.
- Refunds will be made where the customer can determine clearly in writing where they are not satisfied with the service provided. Customers dissatisfied with assessment report may lodge a Formal Complaint about the service in writing via the contact form within 14 days of receiving the assessment. The website may opt to issue a full refund or offer a revised assessment or dispute the claim that the assessment was unfair, outlining the reasons for the assessment’s content, within 14 days of the original Formal Complaint. The website has the option to provide another service of equal value in lieu of a refund on the first occasion: for example, a second assessment of the same material. Customers then have the right to remain dissatisfied and request full refund. They must give notice of this remaining dissatisfaction by sending a Final Notice of Complaint via the contact form, within 14 days of the initial response from the website. The website has the option to issue full refund at this point, or to refer the issue to legal counsel, where the dispute will be decided by independent judiciary.
- The website reserves the right to not provide further services to customers that have already received full refunds.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
11 January 2019
‘The Customer’/’You’/Your’ is all users and customers of the website at www.martinkeaveney.wordpress.com and www.martinkeaveney.com and all customers that transact business at Martin Keaveney Creative Writing Facebook business page.
21 March 2019
The course fee for Creative Writing: One Day Course (Introduction) is non-refundable. If for any reason you cannot attend, you will be entitled to a place on a future course, which will be offered within 12 months of the original course date.